- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Málaga (n°1767)
- Kamra Tal Periti, Malta (Nru. tal-Warrant W879)
- Bayerische Architektenkammer, Germany (Nr. 185.852)
San Pedro de Alcántara, Malaga, Spain
(April 2015 – current)
- Architectural design work for Crest Homes Architecture, Benahavis
- Architectural design work for Robles Díaz Arquitectos, Málaga
- Presentations for Architect Edwin Toledo Palao, Estepona
- Architectural work for private clients
(December 2012 – April 2015)
- Architectural work - from design to completion for Sapienza & Sullivan Architects, Sliema, Malta
- Design and presentation for Perit Ruben Sciortino, Hamrun, Malta
(January 2012 – September 2012)
- Design and presentations for Architekturbüro Pichler, Axams, Austria
- Design and presentations for Thallessa GmbH, Plettenberg, Germany
Maisuria Design Limited – Architectural Office in Nadi, Fiji
(February 2010 – September 2011)
Maisuria Design Limited a Fiji based Architectural and Interior Design Office, specializing in projects from concept design to completion, with a wide spectrum of projects, ranging from residential, industrial buildings, tertiary institutions to resort developments.
Team Leader – staff management, develop projects from design concepts to completion, preliminary design, customer liaison, supervision and coordination of presentations and working drawings (documentation) for projects, relate with contractors and specialized engineers, find viable solutions to design challenges, onsite supervision, cost control, time management, interior design and working on design competitions.
Project Manager, employed
Mahogany Industries (Fiji) Ltd, Furniture Manufacturer in Lautoka, Fiji
(Jan 2005 – February 2010)
Mahogany Industries (Fiji) Limited, an overseas owned company, specializing in high quality fixed and loose indoor and outdoor furniture for resorts, hotels and private residences in the Pacific region.
Business forecasting and projections, project management, interior design, furniture design, project costing, profit management, customer liaison, onsite supervision, sales, prospecting, market analysis, promotions, business management (overseeing the business when the Managing Director was away).
Architectural Office Heinz Hirschhäuser, BDA, Munich
Freelance work from May 1999 - July 1999 Full time employment from August 1999 – April 2003
A Munich based Architectural office, specializing in Projects from concept design to completion, with projects, ranging from residential, industrial buildings, tertiary institutions to community buildings
Develop projects from design concepts to completion, preliminary design, customer liaison, documentation, preparation of highly complex specifications, relate with contractors and specialized engineers, finding viable solutions to design challenges, onsite supervision, cost control, time management and interior design.